(The saga continues…)
I finished my Goodwill Credenza a couple of weeks ago and it is still sitting in my garage. I am not ready to move it into the sunroom quite yet.
I really like how it turned out. I do not have any decent photos of the piece but once I move it inside I will post updated photos.
Once we got it sanded down, I used a mahogany stain on the top. I did three coats and lightly sanded between each coat. On the base of the
credenza I used chalk paint. I mixed up my own chalk paint and I have to say that I loved it. It went on so smooth and was much cheaper to
make my own and
the paint colors are now unlimited!